India has a lot of delightful and enjoyable rail tours. Indian railway is spreading like artery throughout India. It is divided into sixteen zones. These zones allow easy and comfortable journeys to any city, sea beach, mountain, desert etc. The railway reservation status for all zones can be accessed universally using online PNR status or using railway reservation PNR status. PNR number is given in right hand top corner of all Indian railway ticket. A PNR (Passenger Name Record) is a record in the database of a Computer Reservation System (CRS) that contains the itinerary for a passenger, or a group of passengers traveling together. One can check online or through mobile the Indian railway reservation status or railway reservation PNR status. The PNR status enquiry is the 10 digit number search through indian railway database, or through irctc PNR status search. All railway reservation pnr status enquiries is available from 00:30 hours - 23:30 hours IST (GMT + 5:30).
- Enter 10-digit PNR number in online PNR status search.
- The tickets issued by irctc can be searched through irctc PNR status enquiry.
- Dial 139 for interactive PNR status enquiry.
- SMS “PNR <10 digit PNR number>” to 139 for PNR status enquiry.
- Also there are other numbers for SMS - 5676747, 54959, and 57886.